DEAKIN - 1/24 Gawler Crescent
Welcome To 'Maple' In Deakin
A place where iconic elegance mingles with new-world sophistication, where history is made and innovation happens.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this last remaining brand new home at Maple. Nestled in the tree lined area of Deakin, you have the attraction of shops and cafes, with village shops within a 50 metre stroll.
Offering approximately 166m2 of living space plus a courtyard that is 174m2, there is room for everyone. Pus for your comfort there are high ceilings with ducted heating and cooling throughout.
- 3 bedroom residence with its own street frontage
- Oversized family room adjacent to the kitchen, with glass sliding doors leading out to the rear entertaining area
- Ground floor parent's retreat comprising master bedroom with a wall of robes, ensuite with in-floor heating, plus separate lounge area with sliding glass doors leading out to the front deck
- The other 2 bedrooms with built-in robes are located upstairs along with the bathroom
- Bedroom 2 also boasts a 'Juliette' balcony
- Separate area suitable for a study on the landing adjacent to bedroom 2
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Internal laundry
- Downstairs powder room
- Heated flooring in bathrooms
- Private 2 car garage with internal access from the basement and a storage room.
- Private gated wrap around courtyard
- Located in one of Canberra's prestigious suburbs
- Great access to arterial roads
- Within easy walking distance of Schools, Coffee shops and local shopping complex
- Living: 166m2
- Garage: 50m2
- Courtyard: 174m2
With great space in the living areas, high ceilings, an abundance of natural light with lots of subtle design details, this is a home that exemplifies the uncompromising quality of excellent design.
To view contact Ian McNamee & Partners Jerrabomberra 6283 5555, Catherine McGeachy 0410 774 821, firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
- Type : Residential
- Category : Townhouse
- Features :
- Code : 2942
Saturday 6th June 2020
12:00PM - 12:30PM