RICHARDSON - 23 McBurney Crescent
A Dream Lifestyle Starts Here!
AUCTION UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
This much loved, well maintained 3 bedroom home showcases an exciting floorplan to provide you with plenty of room for friends and family to come together and enjoy a comfortable low maintenance living.
Ideally located in this popular family suburb close to shops, schools, parks and public transport with easy access to the Monaro Highway.
Features we love:
- Raked ceilings to the formal living areas
- Split level dining
- Built-in office behind bi-fold doors in the family room
- Renovated bathroom
- Renovated kitchen
- Master bedroom with updated walk-in-robe
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with cooking facilities, BBQ
- Outdoor shower area which previously had a fernery adjacent to it - simply stunning!
- In-ground pool - saltwater, solar heated
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Slate flooring to entrance, kitchen and family areas
- House size: 123m2 (approx.)
- Block size: 857m2
- Rates: $2,583 per annum
- UCV: $353,000
- EER: 1
To view contact Ian McNamee & Partners Jerrabomberra on 6283 5555, Margrit Sedlacek 0402 024 447, email@example.com
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
- Type : Residential
- Category : House
- Features :
- Code : 2924
Private viewings available by appointment.