JERRABOMBERRA - 34 Dora Street
Ideal Family Living
- 4 bedroom ensuite design
- New carpet to bedrooms & living area
- Freshly painted throughout
- Excellent central location
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Rates: $2,705 per annum approx.
- Block: 450m2
Charm & elegance, combined with a user-friendly design, ensure that this wonderful home appeals to the growing family. Inside has been lovingly maintained and features ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout, four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, and plenty of living space.
You'll be delighted by the size of all four bedrooms that provide ample space to rest and relax with built-in robes to three bedrooms, while the master suite has the added benefit of a walk-in robe and a private bathroom to wash the day away.
The 'at home' entertainer will love the sleek design of the open plan kitchen and dining area, which flows seamlessly out onto a covered and paved alfresco area in the heart of the home.
Enjoy the warmer months and entertain your guests amongst the enchanting backdrop of the well-established gardens.
Additional features include:
- Formal living & dining with mountain views
- Spacious light filled kitchen, meals & family room
- Formal entrance
- Feature timber doors
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Tiled high traffic areas including family room
- Gas cooktop
- Under-bench oven
- Plenty of cupboard & bench space
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Practical laundry with storage
- Vertical blinds to all windows
- Foxtel ready
- Security screen doors front & rear
- Double garage with internal access
- Remote panel lift door
- Landscaped gardens
- Stonework retaining walls
- Side access to rear yard
- Irrigation system
- House living: 175m2
- Garage: 40m2
- Built 2004
Dont let this one pass you by.
Contact Ian McNamee & Partners Jerrabomberra 6283 5555, Michael Edwards 0415 977 448, email@example.com or Darren Bennett 0418 633 806, firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
- Type : Residential
- Category : House
- Features :
- Code : 2934
Private viewings available by appointment.