JERRABOMBERRA - 36 Lakeview Gardens
Lakeview Gardens Location
Rates: $3,746 per annum (approx)
Pest & Building available on request
Simply superb position with waterfront location and set on over 1250m2 and beautifully constructed by Classic Constructions, this family residence combines location, practicality and a unique living experience in a tightly held street. With only one direct neighbour the property location lends itself to fishing and kayaking from your own private jetty.
Freshly painted interior and externally with polished concrete to family and rumpus room, you can just imagine the Saturday morning brunch in the naturally light meals area overlooking the pool and onto the tranquil lake and extensive range of birdlife and jumping fish.
Raked ceilings, radiant heating, parents retreat and renovated bathrooms all add to the beauty of 36 Lakeview Gardens.
The large kitchen includes a 'Belling' upright stove and large stone benchtops plus breakfast bar.
Add three level design, 11.5m heated pool, off street parking and established grounds and this home is a lifestyle that many would envy.
- Beautiful radiant heat
- New evaporative cooling system
- Huge entrance with vaulted ceilings
- Feature portable windows
- Split system to family room
- Natural gas flame fireplace
- Sunken living room with access to private deck
- Master on top level
- Parents retreat with full length windows to capture views
- Walk-in robe to master
- Sun soaked aspect
- Double doors to entrance
- Renovated kitchen with drop in sink
- Stone benchtops
- Plumbing to fridge cavity
- Breakfast bar
- Polished concrete floor
- Plantation shutters
- Ecolux 70 window protection
- Established manicured gardens
- Solid fuel heater to rumpus room
- Paved entertaining area
- Rear raised deck
- Salt water 11.5 metre pool (solar heated)
- Slide to swimming pool
- Double garage with remote
- Rear service area and courtyard
- Off street parking
- Walk to schools, ovals & cafe
- Stroll to lake walk and playing fields
To view contact Ian McNamee & Partners Jerrabomberra on 6283 5555, Darren Bennett
0418 633 806, firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Edwards 0415 977 448, email@example.com
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries as the vendors or their respective agents, do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
- Type : Residential
- Category : House
- Features :
- Code : 3060
Private viewings available by appointment.