JERRABOMBERRA - 6 Colverwell Crescent
Over 1200m2 of Land!
VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To book an inspection please contact our office on 6283 5555 or the agent directly:
Margrit Sedlacek 0402 024 447, email@example.com
Darren Bennett 0418 633 806, firstname.lastname@example.org
This much loved, well maintained 4 bedroom home showcases an exciting floorplan to provide you with plenty of room for friends and family to come together and enjoy comfortable low maintenance living.
Features we love:
- Master bedroom with parents retreat, walk-in-robe and ensuite with corner spa bath
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-ins with mirrored doors
- Formal living and dining areas
- Rumpus room off the family room
- Enclosed outdoor area with opening roof (allowing hot air out and cold air in)
- Covered entrance
- Pebblecrete driveway
- Colorbond roof
- Open kitchen/meals and family room
- Gas cooktop
- Under-bench oven
- Timber cabinets
- Walk-in pantry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (electric)
- Large double glazed skylight to kitchen family room-
- Tiled flooring to kitchen & family room
- Spacious laundry
- Plenty of storage throughout home
- Established gardens
- Secure yard with level grassed area
- 2 Water tanks 22,700 + 1600 litres as displayed on tanks
- Side access for boat/trailer extra vehicles
- Back to base alarm
- Shutters to all bedrooms
PEST & BUILDING REPORT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Built 2000
- Living: 235m2
- Garage: 43.5m2
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining area: 9.28m2 x 5.5m2
- Block size: 1,243m2
- Rates: $3,110 per annum approx.
- UCV: $346,000 (2017)
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
- Type : Residential
- Category : House
- Features :
- Code : 2933
Private viewings available by appointment.