JERRABOMBERRA - 6/7 Murruba Place
Quiet Cul-de-sac Living
$649,000 - $669,000
- Modern 4 bedroom design
- 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms
- Rear covered entertaining
- Living; 170m2
- Block: 344m2m2
- Rates $2,200 per annum approx.
- Strata: $250 per quarter approx.
Situated in a quiet enclave in the popular Jerrabomberra estate, this superbly put together 4 bedroom ensuite home has it all. A spacious single level plan featuring expansive separate living areas that flow beautifully onto the manageable private yard space.
Immaculately presented throughout and boasting a segregated master bedroom, tiled family area and a well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
A modern house with a double garage and a cul-de-sac of well-maintained properties will impress the downsizer, first home buyer or family given the 3 or 4 bedroom design features.
This is a large property that is designed for ease of living.
Further features include:
- Two separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen, family & meals
- Formal living & dining
- R/C air-conditioning
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops
- Island bench with breakfast bar
- Gas cooktop & underbench oven
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Segregated master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Immaculate bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Modern blinds
- Off-street parking
- Low maintenance gardens
- Located close to Jerrabomberra shopping village
Please contact Ian McNamee & Partners Jerrabomberra on 6283 5555, Michael Edwards
0415 977 448, email@example.com or Darren Bennett 0418 633 806, firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
- Type : Residential
- Category : House
- Features :
- Code : 3018
Private viewings available by appointment.